1. Definitions and Interpretation
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Vantage via this website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Cookies: A small text file place on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause12 below.
- Tempus: A luxury lifestyle brand consisting of Tempus Magazine, tempusmagazine.co.uk and other product.
- Vantage Media Limited: Operators of Tempus, Vantage is registered in England under company number 11617616. Our registered office is at 15 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 8PS.
- UK and EU Law Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amended) Regulations 2011.
- User or You:Any third party that access the Website and is not either (a) employed by Vantage Media Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Vantage Media Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- Website: The website that you are currently using, tempusmagazine.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms & conditions.
- a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa
- c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, governments entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- e) ) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it; and
4. Data collected
- 4.1 We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- a) Name;
- b) Date of Birth;
- c) Gender;
- d) Contact Information, such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- e) Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- f) IP address (automatically collected);
- g) Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
5. Our Use of Data
- 5.1 For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Vantage Media Limited is the “Data Controller”.
- 5.2 We will retain any Data you may submit for 12 months.
- 5.3 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- 5.4 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause13 below.
- 5.5 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 5.5.1 internal record keeping;
- 5.5.2 improvement of our products and services;
- 5.5.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 5.5.4 contact for marketing research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
6. Third Party Website and Services
- 6.1 Vantage Media Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Change of Business Ownership and Control
- 8.2 Vantage Media Limited may also transfer Data to a prospective purchaser of its business or any part of it.
- 8.3 In the above instances, Vantage Media Limited will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
9. Controlling Use of Your Data
- 9.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict out use of that Data. This may include the following:
- i. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- ii. sharing Data with third parties.
10. Functionality of the Website
- 10.1 To use all features and functions on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
11. Accessing Your Own Data
- 11.1 You have the right to request a copy of any of the personal Data held (where such Data is held) by Vantage Media Limited about you.
- 12.2 All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie law.
- 12.3 Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Vantage Media Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, should you wish, to deny consent to the placing of Cookies on your computer, however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 12.4 This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookies
||These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 12.5 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser settings. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
- 13.1 Data Security is of great importance to Vantage Media Limited, in order to protect your Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected from our Website.
- 13.2 If password access is required for certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential.
- 13.3 We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of such Data over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. Vantage Media Limited cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- 13.4 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information the enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- 13.5 It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser – if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- 14.3 Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by either party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- 14.4 This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Vantage Media Limited by email at email@example.com